TRILLY IS THE FIRST INFANT-PAEDIATRIC OXYGENATOR WITH INTEGRATED PATENTED CASCADE FILTRATION
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
INNOVATIVE AND PATENTED HEAT EXCHANGER IN STAINLESS STEEL
- Priming volume 99 ml
- Contact surface area 0,84 sqm
- Patented modular cascade filtration
- Ready for vacuum
- Innovative Heat Exchanger
- AGILE PC coating (Phosphorylcholine coating)
- Excellent debubbling
- Easy-to-use holder
Infant – Paediatric OXYGENATOR MODULE
- Priming Volume: 99 ml
- Contact surface area: 0,84 sqm
- Blood flow: 0,5-3,0 L/min
- Reference blood flow (AAMI standard) 3,2 l/min
- Innovative heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger surface are: 0,04 sqm
- H.E. performance factor : 0,60 @ 3 L/min
- Phosphorylcholine coating
VENOUS CARDIOTOMY RESERVOIR
The Venous Cardiotomy-Reservoir is conceived to reduce the filtering mesh hold up thanks to a patented Modular cascade filtration.
1. In case of low blood flow (i.e. infant Patient) only a small filtering area works.
2. In case of high blood flow (i.e. paediatric Patient) a larger filtering area works.
- Capacity: 2500 ml
- Venous reservoir filtering mesh: 80 µm
- Cardiotomy filtering mesh: 40 µm
- Ready for vacuum: equipped with over-under safety valve
- 6 x ¼”
- 1 x 3/8”
- 2 x luer lock
- 2 x POS lock-Luer
- Unfiltered : 1 x luer lock
AGILE PHOSPHORYLCHOLINE COATING
Phosphorylcholine coating or PC is the predominant lipid head group found in the outer layer of cell membrane.
PC has a natural affinity for water and binds water tightly around itself.
As a result, the outer layer of cell membrane does not promote clots formation (thrombosis).
- Low thrombogenic
- Low inflammatory
- Resistant to bacterial adhesion
- Resistant to bacterial deposition